Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CHOCO BREAD

 

It's like a fire. It looks red with bright flame, contains of eight alphabets called "CALCULUS". Most of student university hate it, but some really love it. I can't guess why some of them really love it. Where is me ? Love or hate ? Ohhh, i wanna graduate quickly, get a job, and get free from the subjects. Remembering my past, my mathematic teacher said "if you can't love math, judge it like choco bread that you eat everyday. So you'll love it step by step. Imagine it like what you love, more and more, then you'll found main point how to love it". Thank you Mom, your advice opens my eyes to see how essential a subject. Every subject is designed to expand student's science. They have some benefit. No science that's useless, it depend on ourselves how to elucidate them. Let's imagine that calculus is like choco bread.



Calculus as delicious as choco bread

"Mahasiswa Galau" who'll get second quiz



No comments:

Post a Comment