Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Conviction

I'm gonna try what I feel in English, although my English is very bad.

In the beginning of my lecture, I have some of target which I want reach. I write them in a paper which the title is "100 Mimpi-Ku". I hope  one by one of my dreams can be realized even not all of my dreams are created there. Some of them are just saved in my memory. Actually, I'm afraid, why ? I'm afraid because of my dreams. I'm afraid what I want, can't be realized. Yeah I'm so afraid. The most motivation why I hold out until now, is my parents. Mom and Dad, they're everything for me. Because of them, I have been here as university student of the best university in Indonesia. I'm on fire in studying because of them. And all of my doing are just for them. I totally love them, that's why I really want to make them happy with my skills. But, sometimes I get pesimist, can I do it ? Can I make them happy ? What have I given for them ? I'm just reporting them, make them stress with all my doing. The questions always shade my mind. Can I do it ?

I have some problem in the beginning of my lecture. I feel that I'm not like before. I lose myself. What does happen with me ? I got bad mark in the first quiz of calculus and english that I never get the mark before. That's really bad dream, oh no, bad real that I have ever gotten. My time management is very bad ! Everytime I want to study, I always feel sleepy, then I'm gonna sleep. Sleepiness is my biggest obstruction. In fact, a cup of coffee can't defeat my sleepiness. Oh my God, help me please to get out from the problem. Give me ease to pass everything in front of me. I trust you hear my prayer, help me God. Because of you, I have been here, give one opportunity to improve myself to be your better servant. I believe you, that's my conviction. Everything will be better through its due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment