Sunday, March 29, 2015

LETS DO THE BEST

I wanna to share little surprising things happen last night.. What did happen? Last night was the announcement of Indonesia Chemical Engineering Challenge (ICHEC 2015) held by ITB and followed by ASEAN Students. Here I went in for Essay Competition and Plant Design Competition. The announcement came out on 21.00 WIB at their website www.ichec-itb.com. The very first announcement was plant design grand finalist. Yeahh, I was really surprising of the result out, I guess that my team wouldn't be the grand finalist of the competition, why? That's because our common as the "deadliner" student in doing or sending the final report!!!
Who knows if there is effort there is result! That happens guys! At the night of the deadlines report, we relaxed in doing the report, but in the end we became so panic and panic because we almost forgot about the plant economic sheet and plant operation sheet! How terrible it is! Things really important we almost forgot! The situation at the night was tensely, my team consist of 3 members include me, then to solve the situation, we divided the shortage of the report in each members. Of course, we tried to give the best effort in solving it. As the result, we finally finished the report at 01.10 AM, yeay we late almost 2 hours and get penalty -10! Due to that, we almost felt hopeless, but yah who knows that we were given chance to give the best struggle in the Grand Final soon.
"TRY THE BEST AND GET THE BEST"
Then, at 10 PM the result of the Essay Competition came out, but maybe it was not my fortune to be the winner. That is not problems for me, the very important thing was my effort to give my best doing of the essay. There is not something useless right? You know guys, the fact was my sore same with the 3rd winner! How painful it is!


 I just can accept the results. Hmm it was enough make me happy because I think that my essay was just "abalabal" essay hahaha, I was appreciate myself that If I take in something seriously, I can do it and will get the best as same as with my effort done. Bismillah, maybe next time I will be more lucky for the result, and i just will be focus on my Plant Design Grand Final. Fighting! Yeah those were my experiences!

Lets DO the BEST!

Written by
Ria Kusuma Dewi

No comments:

Post a Comment